If your Repete Hand-Add System software isn’t up to date, the very errors you’re trying to avoid can find you. Accuracy and ever-changing regulatory compliance can become compromised.
Modernize your Repete system with the latest version of software. Solve Windows XP compatibility issues and catapult your system to present-day version levels.
Enjoy higher production rates, lower support costs, and a system that remains up to date for approximately eight years – far longer than the industry average.
UPGRADES AT A GLANCE
- World-wide language support for FLX systems allows commodity descriptions to display in the appropriate language on Hand-Add system
- Smart weigh technology improves weighing accuracy and performance
- Bucket color feature helps to prevent contamination
- Option for supporting check-weigh scale at Mixer Verification Station
- Support additional scale types
- Broad support for computer hardware
- Broad support for current barcodes
- More precise weighing (readings in thousandths of a lb./kg, not hundredths)
- Disposable bag/liner labeling further reduces contamination
- Support for multiple preparation areas
If you’re interested in learning more about the Hand-Add System Upgrade, let’s talk.
Jay Davis – O: (262) 314-4082 | C: (414) 254-1339
Mike Nelson – O: (262) 314-4193 | C: (414) 333-3018
CLOSE TO PERFECT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Our support staff. Our programmers. Our CEO.
Your options for getting satisfactory answers.
CALL US: (262) 246-4541